Saturday, May 14, 2011

PSN SLOWLY COMING BACK AND AN APOLOGY TO BROKENCONTROLLERS.COM

& WELL WELL WELL IT IS I THE MAN FOR WHOM IF IT'S A CRIME TO BE THIS WILD MR.BAD NEWS & i have huge news for every body & it's this----> (PSN IS SLOWLY COMING BACK & WE GOT THE OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM SONY) & i am very happy again because i CAN'T seem to get spyro out of my mind for almost the whole full 2 & a half months and just this week i started hearing the theme songs playing in my head & it's annoying the heck out of me & i can't wait to play spyro on my psp slim.


& now this is an apology to brokencontrollers.com i haven't been happy because of the sony down time so thats why i made some mistakes in my blog posts this week & i have a link of one of my mistakes that i need you guys to please take it down & post the current one that i have,  http://brokencontrollers.com/bad-news-amp-review-franchise-obama-thanks-the-brave-men-amp-w-t28068931.php

No comments:

Post a Comment